My utility programs for a PC
- SIO2BSD, a program that
handles the SIO2PC cable under FreeBSD, Linux, MacOS X. Updated 5 Sept
2015 to version 1.19.
My utility programs for Atari 8-bit
- EYE, real time RAM monitor and
editor with 65C816 support, modelled after JBW's Core Eye; better have an
"E:" accelerator (e.g. QE, HyperE) to use this. Updated 5 VIII 2014.
- RW-CRC, a disk reliability test (useful to
test hard drives connected to the parallel bus).
- RW-Test, a disk speed benchmark.
- DEMON, a resident program that is monitoring
DCB variables in (almost) real time.
Programs written by other people
- UnARC 2.4 by Bob Puff, to depack *.ARC archives
on Atari. SpartaDOS X owners do not have to download it, as the complete ARC
archiver is bundled with the DOS.
- Fast FP routines
for Atari OS. Written by Charles Marslett, source code included.
- File Loader 2.0, a binary loader (game/demo
bootstrap) for MyDOS format. Written by JŻ.
- MAE 1.1, macroassembler, editor and
debugger with 65C816 support written by John Harris. Binary version for 6502.
- MAE 1.2, binary version for
- MAE 1.3, binary version for 6502.