My patches for programs written by other people
- AMAC 1.0d with a fix allowing it to work
under DOS XL and SpartaDOS.
- Reditus (Zelax demo) with a fix
to run it when the 65C816 linear RAM is active.
- Pitfall II. I have discovered once
to my amazement, that this program works by pure luck. Here is a fix for
all the less lucky.
- Gyruss with a fix making it work with
SpartaDOS X, with VBXE, and against some garbage occasionally appearing
during the play (which was a bug of the circulating file version, not of
the original). Plus phaeron's 65C816-compatibility patch added. Made
from a fresh cartridge dump.
- Inspektor, no illegal
instructions, no illegal OS calls, directory and files decoded.
- Studio Dream, an old German demo, had
problems loading under some binary loaders.
- Dreadnaught Factor, the game
did not start on XL/XE.
- Snooker, the game
did not start on PAL Ataris.
- Missile Command with sound
fixed for XL/XE (on 400/800 should work without differences).
- Moon Patrol with sound fixed
for XL/XE (on 400/800 should work without differences).
- Music Protracker v.2.4. Three fixes: one allows
to run the program from harddisk, one to run the program from SpartaDOS subdirectory,
one fixes the improper references to the keyboard definition table.
- Perestroyka Demo, fixed to work on
65C816 (and it still works on 6502).
- Prof!'s XDIR, game/demo bootstrap for
SpartaDOS format, now patched to boot properly from any drive number. If you
want, here is the original XDIR package,
without patches, but with instruction (although the instruction is in Polish).